Student Robe Hire
Before placing your order, please read the following information.
- For most institutions, booking online opens approx. 2 months before your ceremony date and closes approx. 5 days before graduation day.
- At completion of booking you will receive a booking reference number by email and closer to your graduation day a reminder SMS text will be sent to your phone. Please bring this number with you to collect your gown.
- Armstrong & Oxford will be open 2 hours prior to your ceremony time at the location advised by your college. Please allow enough time to be dressed and seated for your ceremony. If our online booking system is closed, you may order and pay for your gown on the day of your graduation. We regret we cannot take telephone bookings. If paying on the day of the ceremony, please make your way early to the allocated collection area where one of our staff will look after your gown requirements.
- Payment on the day can be made using all major debit and credit cards.
- All gowns must be paid for in full on collection.
- If you wish to extend your gown hire, please talk to a member of staff on the day to arrange this.
- TU Dublin graduates, please click into Ceremony Information to see details for how gowns will be issued for your virtual ceremony.
May we take this opportunity to congratulate you on your forthcoming graduation and assure you that your robing requirements are safe with professionals who provide only the very best.
Please select your awarding body below, if your college doesn't appear, it may be that booking for your college has completed, please see ceremony information below.